Criminal Law Attorney Profile
Lucy S. McAllister Esq.
Lucy S. McAllister is an aggressive and diligent criminal defense attorney with proven success. She has over 25 years experience and wins cases. Her experience as a judge gives her a unique edge when it comes to legal strategy and effectiveness. Hire an expert as your legal representation for your criminal case.
State Bar of California # 133295
Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., May 1987
Trial Experience & Achievements
Over 250 Superior Court trials.
If anyone can win Lucy can. No matter if the stakes are high, or this is your first offense, you will benefit from her preparation, strategy and persistence.
Having been a judge, Lucy knows how to look at legal situations from a judicial viewpoint. This is critical in winning criminal cases.
- Small claims Court Judge Pro Tem
- Municipal Court Judge Pro Tem: Mediation and Arbitrations
- Santa Clara County Fee Arbitrator
University of San Francisco Law School, Summer Trial Advocacy Program
We know so well how to win, they asked Lucy to teach others how to do it.
It is never over until we say it is.
- Director, San Francisco SummerFest Dance Festival
- Public Interest Clearinghouse Board of Directors
- Los Gatos Art Commissioner
- Triathlete, Runner, Hold national records in several events