Domestic Violence – Assault & Battery
Lucy S. McAllister is an experienced criminal law attorney serving the San Francisco Bay area. We vigorously defend domestic violence clients who have been accused of, or charged with committing assault and battery.
We defend those who have been charged with various levels of physical and sexual assault, including:
- Assault (the threat of injury)
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Battery (the use of physical force)
- Aggravated battery (use of a weapon, or battery resulting in serious injury)
- Assault and battery (threatening and then using force to inflict injury)
- Aggravated assault and battery
- Domestic assault, domestic battery (child abuse, spousal abuse)
- Disorderly conduct
- Resisting arrest
- Battery on a police officer
- Sexual assault, sexual battery
If you’re facing charges for assault and battery in a domestic violence case, you need an aggressive, experienced, and knowledgeable assault attorney.
For an initial confidential consultation, and for more information please e-mail us or call us at (877) 280-9944 – 24 hours a day.
Criminal Defense Attorney Lucy S. McAllister defends clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area who have been accused, charged, or arrested for criminal offenses in Santa Clara County, San Benito County, San Mateo County, Monterey County, Alameda County, and San Francisco County. Clients come to us from throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including communities such as Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Salinas, Monterey, San Benito, Hollister, San Juan Bautista, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Gilroy, San Martin, and Morgan Hill, Redwood City, San Francisco, Oakland, Fremont, Newark, and Hayward.