We are experienced assault attorneys, providing effective representation to people charged with assault and battery.
We defend clients who have been charged with various levels of battery, including:
- Assault (the threat of injury)
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Battery (the use of physical force)
- Aggravated battery (use of a weapon, or battery resulting in serious injury)
- Assault and battery (threatening and then using force to inflict injury)
- Aggravated assault and battery
- Domestic assault, domestic battery (child abuse, spousal abuse)
- Disorderly conduct
- Resisting arrest
- Battery on a police officer
- Sexual assault, sexual battery
The Law Offices of Lucy S. McAllister serves the San Jose, San Francisco Bay Area, Marin County, North Bay, South Bay and East Bay Areas. Our goal is to vigorously defend Californians who have been charged of or accused of criminal offenses. If you are facing charges for assault and battery, you need an aggressive, experienced, and knowledgeable assault attorney.
For an initial confidential consultation, and for more information please e-mail us or call us at (877) 280-9944 – 24 hours a day.
Criminal Defense Attorney Lucy S. McAllister defends clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area who have been accused, charged, or arrested for criminal offenses in Santa Clara County, San Benito County, San Mateo County, Monterey County, Alameda County, and San Francisco County. Clients come to us from throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including communities such as Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Salinas, Monterey, San Benito, Hollister, San Juan Bautista, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Gilroy, San Martin, and Morgan Hill, Redwood City, San Francisco, Oakland, Fremont, Newark, and Hayward.