DUI-Related Traffic Offenses in California
At the law offices of Lucy S. McAllister Criminal Law, located in San Jose and San Francisco California, our goal is vigorously to defend Californians who have been charged or accused of DUI Traffic offenses, including the following:
- Driving Without a License/With a Suspended License
- Driving Without Insurance/With Insufficient Insurance
- Driving Without Registration/With Expired Registration
- Illegal U-Turn
- Turning and Stopping and Turning Signals
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident / Hit & Run
- Mechanical Violations
- Reckless Driving
- Reckless Driving: Bodily Injury
- Running a Red Light/Stop Sign
- Seat Belt/Child Restraint Violations
- Child Safety Belt and Passenger Restraint
- Unlawful Vehicle Modifications
At the law offices of Lucy S. McAllister Inc, our goal is vigorously to defend Californians who have been charged or accused of criminal offenses, including charges of DUI / DWI (drunk driving) and related traffic violations.
For an initial confidential consultation, and for more information please e-mail us or call us at (877) 280-9944 – 24 hours a day.
Criminal Defense Attorney Lucy S. McAllister defends clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area who have been accused, charged, or arrested for criminal offenses in Santa Clara County, San Benito County, San Mateo County, Monterey County, Alameda County, and San Francisco County. Clients come to us from throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including communities such as Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Salinas, Monterey, San Benito, Hollister, San Juan Bautista, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Gilroy, San Martin, and Morgan Hill, Redwood City, San Francisco, Oakland, Fremont, Newark, and Hayward.