She has over 30 years of legal experience with a track record of proven success and will work vigorously to determine the best solution for your legal issues and your criminal law case. Lucy will also help you resolve your legal issues in as timely and discreet a manner possible to help preserve your lifestyle and your livelihood.
Criminal Law Qualifications
California State Bar Admission:
State Bar of California # 133295
Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., May 1987
Trial Experience & Achievements:
Over 250 Superior Court trials. If anyone can win your criminal case Lucy can. No matter if the stakes are high, or this is your first offense, you will benefit from her deep experience with criminal trials, her detailed preparation, effective strategy and persistence.
Having been a judge, our law offices know how to look at legal situations from a judicial viewpoint. This is critical in winning criminal cases.
- Small claims Court Judge Pro Tem
- Municipal Court Judge Pro Tem: Mediation and Arbitrations
- Santa Clara County Fee Arbitrator
Legal Teaching Experience:
- University of San Francisco Law School, Summer Trial Advocacy Program
- Public Interest Clearinghouse Board of Directors
- Los Gatos Art Commissioner
- Director, San Francisco SummerFest Dance Festival