The California DMV and the Court work simultaneously to take away your driver’s license when you are arrested for a DUI offense. Yes, simply arrested, not convicted. Long before you come to court without the right DUI attorney keeping track of your deadlines, your driver’s license will be SUSPENDED. If you miss the deadline, not even the attorney can get it back. If you drive on a suspended license from a DUI, your car will be towed and impounded. The first offense DUI driving on a suspended license carries a MANDATORY 5 days in jail, the second 30 days!
If you have been charged with a DUI in California, call us immediately at (877) 280-9944 or fill out the form below so we can prevent this from happening to you.
Get Expert Legal Help!
If you are charged with a traffic violation, you run the risk losing your driver license, paying high fines, increasing your insurance premiums or in some cases, having to serve a jail sentence. Lucy S. McAllister works hard to reduce punishment for people facing traffic violations charges. She helps people facing major traffic violations that could result in losing their drivers license or their freedom including:
- Drunk Driving (DUI/DWI)/Traffic Violations
- Driving under the influence of drugs (DUID)
- Evading police officer/reckless driving
- Driving while license is suspended or revoked
- Hit and run/injury/property damage
- Driving on the wrong side of a divided highway
- Driving at a speeds over 100 MPH
- DUI School
- Reckless driving
- Reckless driving/causing bodily injury
- Participating in a speed contest or racing
- Transporting explosives